Risk Management Process
We believe that being proactive with real time risk management will ultimately decrease your claims.We do this through our risk and loss advisory group and the deployment of their services.
Our Safety & Health Advisors help businesses reduce their losses and manage them when they do occur. We understand the importance of this partnership. We are highly technical professionals who provide an invaluable service to our clients. At no extra cost. Our claims and loss control services are designed to help our clients manage future costs. We’re proactive now, to save you money in the future.
We specialize in solving the challenges confronting businesses and offer straightforward, common sense services that help identify, evaluate and control the total cost of risk in an ever-changing environment. Implementing real time risk management strategies will help plan for the future. We can easily perform the following services:
- Return-to-work strategies
- Accident Prevention
- Regulatory Compliance
- Safety training programs
- Life Safety
- Employee Risk Exposure Employee
- General Liability
- Program Development and Implementation
- Ergonomics Planning and Evaluation
- Loss Control Surveys
- Safety Training
- Claims advocacy
- Loss run reviews
- Claim status report reviews
- Return-to-Work programs
- MPN Networks
- Nurse Case Management
- Evaluation: Upon receipt of a new claim or potential claim, we evaluate all lines of coverage to assess which policies may likely respond. We engage with the client and service team to discuss options and expectations of coverage.
- Reporting: Reporting claims promptly and to all applicable policies is critical. We ensure that a claim is tendered timely and that it is set up properly with the carrier and an adjuster is assigned promptly.
- Coverage Assessment: We evaluate the coverage positions from the carriers and ensure that defense counsel is timely appointed to respond to a claim.
- Claim Advocacy: We schedule regular status updates on claims to discuss strategy and next steps. Hold carriers accountable to maintain consistent and proactive contact throughout the claims process and that a strategic plan is in place. We ensure that the claims are progressing in a timely manner towards resolution. We recognize that the claim process may not progress smoothly and as such we have dedicated claim liaisons with our carriers that engage to assist in escalating claims to a senior management level for resolution.