Risk & Loss Advisory
We understand why losses happen. We believe in applying our collective experience to evaluate a client’s unique loss potential and then recommend cost effective, professional and measurable methods to manage those risks.
We have a range of loss control services and diagnostic tools that can be customized to address liability management and employee safety. We have the experience and resources to partner with clients of all types, helping manage workplace hazards, develop safety programs and navigate regulatory requirements in many industries.
- Safety Culture Analysis & Discovery – assessments of job hazards, behavior based studies, incident tracking, safety & quality inspections, as well as heat illness prevention
- Compliance – assessment of compliance with corporate, legal and industry standards, such as OSHA, DOT, EPA and NFP including IIPP compliance
- Ergonomics – evaluation of equipment and ergonomic training for selected facilities and industry segments, including online self-assessment tools
- Industrial Hygiene / Occupational Health – control of chemical, physical or biological hazards, such as indoor air quality, noise, mold or airborne concentrations of harmful chemicals
- Training – a full range of training courses and workshops to suit executives and employees alike, including the development of custom safety training, orientation programs, videos and web-based services
Our collaborative approach is designed to work within a client’s existing risk management framework to help improve risk controls, by reviewing current safety practices, advising of additional or upgraded safety measures, and working with risk managers to implement changes and measure their impact. We provide our partners with a best practices assessment which evaluates a client’s existing loss control program using benchmarking software and audit protocols to rate each operation against industry best practice standards. Corrective actions can be viewed and monitored online via our FF Edge platform, while relative safety and health performance can be analyzed and updated to measure progress. We complete a comprehensive evaluation of the fundamental components of a safety program, including accident history, operations, management accountability and workplace hazards and behaviors.